- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01036: GM/FMVSS 208/Audible Warning
1998 Chevrolet Astro Van
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Seat Belts — Front — Warning Light/Devices
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. Some of these vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The "fasten safety-belt" audible warning occasionally may not come on or may terminate in less than four seconds as required by the standard.
- Dealers will install a new alarm module. Owner notification began June 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.