- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 33 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-3665-A
1998 Chevrolet Astro Van
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-3665-A.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES
- GENERAL MOTORS: ON ALL 1988-2009 FULL SIZE CHEVROLET/GMC PICKUPS, UTILITIES AND VANS, THE BRAKE PEDAL WILL MOVE DOWN OR SELF APPLY DURING FULL LOCK TURNS OR NEAR FULL LOCK TURNS. CHEVROLET ASTRO AND GMC SAFARI VANS; HUMMER 2 ARE INCLUDED. *PE UPDATED 5/24/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.