- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 11 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 29 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01036: GM/FMVSS 208/Audible Warning
1999 Chevrolet Astro Van
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Seat Belts — Front — Warning Light/Devices
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. Some of these vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The "fasten safety-belt" audible warning occasionally may not come on or may terminate in less than four seconds as required by the standard.
- Dealers will install a new alarm module. Owner notification began June 27, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.