- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 2 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 2 days ago
- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 15 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Wheel Speed Sensor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.