- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 2 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 9 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 13 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.