- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 23 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 48 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 54 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 61 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 67 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
1.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 155,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem