- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 9 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 18 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 25 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
It is possible for the heated washer module to ignite and a fire may occur. Read more »
This may cause other electrical features to malfunction, create an odor, or cause smoke increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If a customer replaces a wheel and only relies on the rim size designation that is indicated on the label, a wheel that is of a different rim Contour designation may be installed. It may be difficult or impossible to mount the tire on a wheel with the wrong Contour. If the tire is mounted on the wheel with the wrong ... Read more »