- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 5 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 37 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99049: GM/FMVSS 105
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: S -trucks equipped with 2 wheel drive. These vehicles may have had the right-hand antilock brake system (ABS) module feed pipe and/or brake crossover pipe tube nuts tightened without seating the pipe-flared-ends enough to withstand normal assembly and vehicle inputs without partially unseating. This does not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic service brake normal, emergency, and park braking performance."
- Dealers will inspect the brake pipe union for signs of brake fluid, and if necessary, install a new brake pipe union.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.