- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99049: GM/FMVSS 105
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: S -trucks equipped with 2 wheel drive. These vehicles may have had the right-hand antilock brake system (ABS) module feed pipe and/or brake crossover pipe tube nuts tightened without seating the pipe-flared-ends enough to withstand normal assembly and vehicle inputs without partially unseating. This does not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic service brake normal, emergency, and park braking performance."
- Dealers will inspect the brake pipe union for signs of brake fluid, and if necessary, install a new brake pipe union.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.