- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 12 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 21 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 28 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Blazer
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Chevrolet Blazer Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.