- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 18 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 34 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 46 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 48 days ago
Hub Bearings Gone Bad
2004 Chevrolet Blazer
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 66,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace hubs (4 reports)
wheels / hubs problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2004 Blazer problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
had to replace them ourselves. and found out that the dealer used a generic brand of bearing. both wheels again this is ridiculous.
- Renee C., Rochester, PA, US