- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 9 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 10 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 16 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Camshaft Position Sensor Not Working1
- Doors Lock/Unlock1
- Driver Headlight Blows Continuously1
- Inaccurate Fuel Gauge Display1
- Key Would Stick And Won't Turn To Off1
- Power Windows Are Sticking1
- NHTSA: Electrical System116
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.