- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 11 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 12 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 16 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Worst 2009 Cobalt Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor not working1
- doors lock/unlock1
- driver headlight blows continuously1
- inaccurate fuel gauge display1
- key would stick and won't turn to off1
- power windows are sticking1
- NHTSA: Electrical System113
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.