- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 28 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 45 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Worst 2009 Cobalt electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor not working1
- doors lock/unlock1
- driver headlight blows continuously1
- inaccurate fuel gauge display1
- key would stick and won't turn to off1
- power windows are sticking1
- NHTSA: Electrical System113
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.