- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 25 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor not working1
- doors lock/unlock1
- driver headlight blows continuously1
- inaccurate fuel gauge display1
- key would stick and won't turn to off1
- power windows are sticking1
- NHTSA: Electrical System114
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.