- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 30 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 31 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 33 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Colorado
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Chevrolet Colorado
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Chevrolet Colorado by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the primary hood latch is not engaged, the hood could open unexpectedly. During vehicle operation, this could obstruct the view of the driver and increase ... Read more »
The loose connections may cause the driver to not receive a visual or audible warning that the driver seat belt is not fastened, thereby increasing the ... Read more »
Browse Other Colorado Years
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2014 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2013 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2012 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2011 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2010 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2009 Chevrolet Colorado