- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 55 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 59 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
1992 Chevrolet Corsica
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1992 Chevrolet Corsica
Official recalls have been issued for the 1992 Chevrolet Corsica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The inoperative stop lamp switch will not illuminate thestop lamps when the brake pedal is depressed. This would not adequately informother drivers of ... Read more »