- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 6 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 50 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 55 days ago
1994 Chevrolet Corsica
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If this occurs, the affected tire/wheel assembly can movesubstantially from its designed position and steering control can be severelyimpaired which may result in an ... Read more »