- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 8 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 20 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 32 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Corsica
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »