- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 1 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 11 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 50 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 60 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Chevrolet Impala Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.