- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 16 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 22 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Chevrolet Impala Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.