- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00067: GM/FMVSS 209/Trw Seat Belt Buckles
2000 Chevrolet Impala
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, light duty trucks, sport utility vehicles, and mini vans equipped with TRW seat belt buckle assemblies. The buckle base of these seat belt assemblies were not properly heat treated and therefore do not pass the load bearing requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies."
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's safety belt buckle assembly date codes and, if necessary, will replace any safety belt buckle assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.