- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01035: GM/FMVSS 301/Fuel Return Line
2000 Chevrolet Impala
If an ignition source was present, a fire could occur.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with a 3.4L engine and non-antilock braking system (ABS). These vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." A fuel return line can become severed in a frontal collision, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will install a brake master cylinder bracket that will maintain positioning of the fuel line in a frontal crash. Owner notification began June 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.