- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 16 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 62 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 79 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2000 Impala suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken swaybar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle: Torque Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.