- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 28 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 56 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 69 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #3097
2000 Chevrolet Impala
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 3097.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- HVAC SIDE TO SIDE TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE. *SC
Click a tab for more information.