- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 5 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 7 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 15 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5099E
2005 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.