- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 18 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 24 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Impala
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
2007 Chevrolet Impala Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Selt Belts Not Restraining At All4
- Air Bags & OnStar Faulty In An Accident1
- Air Bags Deployed For No Reason1
- Seat Belt Won't Latch Properly1
- When Seat Moved Fwd, Service Air Bag Light On1
- NHTSA: Air Bags37
- NHTSA: Seat Belts9
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Integrated Child Seat1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.