- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 28 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 38 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 41 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2008 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.