- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 20 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 26 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Impala
2009 Chevrolet Impala Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Power Reduced13
- Engine Light On7
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving7
- Excessive Oil Consumption2
- Intake Gasket Leak2
- "Oil Pressure Low Stop Engine Now"1
- Loud Clicking Noise1
- NHTSA: Engine163
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control116
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.