- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 13: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall: Better Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2009 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.