- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 5 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 37 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2010 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.