- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5096C
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P011, P0014, P0021, and or P0024. During inspection if no other drivability concerns found inspect the engine EUN sticker for an (A) before the sequence number. If there is an "A" before the sequence number then replace the OCV/Cam Actuator Solenoid Valve with a replacement "service" valve.
Click a tab for more information.