- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 22 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5214B
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.