- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16NA356
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to clear the codes and re-evaluate the XM radio channels to correct a condition of audio muting when listening to some Sirius XM channels but if they change channels they will find others that experience normal audio. This could be due to interference from transmitting sources outside of Sirius XM?s frequency range.
Click a tab for more information.