- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 15 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 25 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17339
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: WHEELS
- 17339 - Service Update. Certain vehicles equipped with a spare tire (RPO QCL), may have a spare wheel assembly installed that will not have the correct lug pattern and either cannot be mounted to the vehicle, or may be difficult to mount which could lead to possible wheel detachment while driving. Dealers are to inspect the spare wheel/tire, and if necessary, install the correct spare wheel.
Click a tab for more information.