- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4996A
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This PI offers diagnostic tips to a technician when diagnosing a possible fuel level sensor concern. The tech is advised to ohm test the sensor at the terminals located on top of the fuel module while performing a sweep test. If the test fails the technician is instructed to replace the sensor and then perform the sweep test again. If the test passes the technician is instructed to reinstall the fuel module in the tank and if the test fails with the new sensor the technician is advised to replace the fuel module.
Click a tab for more information.