- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 15 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 25 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6380
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary information communicates that a vehicle may come to the dealer with AC blowing warm. The dealer technician is directed to perform leak testing per SI and to inspect in specific areas shown in the PI for the source of the leak. The technician is then instructed to replace the necessary component.
Click a tab for more information.