- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 28 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5331E
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information on a rattle, tick, or knock type noise. Any drivability concerns they should be addressed prior to the following diagnostic progression. A sound file or video with sound of the noise needs to be made prior to dis-assembly to help isolate to one area in the engine. There are four different steps to diagnosis the concern. This communication was updated to include the 2017 and 2018 model year.
Click a tab for more information.