- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5099C
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.