- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 28 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5214D
2018 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.