- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 38 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #32
1998 Chevrolet Malibu
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 32.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR
- CUSTOMERS MAY COMPLAIN OF A CREAK OR POP NOISE FROM THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE, THIS MAY OCCUR ON TURNS, ON ACCELERATION OR DECELERATION, OR ON MANEUVERS THAT TWIST THE SUSPENSION. *SLC
Click a tab for more information.