- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 33 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4723C
1998 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communicates to the dealer the process for downloading or updating operating software for the Tire Pressure Monitor, Active Fuel Injector tester, multi media tester, PICO Scope, GR8 starting/charging tester and Vehicle Data Recorder tools, giving website address and step by step instructions to complete the update.
Click a tab for more information.