- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 4 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 21 days ago
- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 83 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2003 Malibu lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turn signal not working properly16
- signal lights continue to click after signal is off2
- water in tail light housing1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting10
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.