- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 3 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 21 days ago
- May 26: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze LS Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 22 days ago
- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 25 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: Unit Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.