- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 37 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 38 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 44 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Noise In Front End While Driving5
- Clicking And Grinding Noise When Turning2
- Ball Joints Wore Out Prematurely1
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.