- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 52 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 71 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 75 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2003 Malibu suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noise in front end while driving5
- clicking and grinding noise when turning2
- ball joints wore out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.