- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 4 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 48 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 53 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Car Will Not Start, Anti-Theft Light Is Flashing26
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start10
- Battery Drains While Sitting3
- Shuts Down While Driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System112
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.