- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 0 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2005 Chevrolet Malibu
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.