- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 9 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 12 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 30 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2005 Chevrolet Malibu
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.