- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 15 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2006 Chevrolet Malibu
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.