- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2009 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad battery5
- door lock sensors not recognizing key fob signal3
- cluster warning lights come on2
- fuse box melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System184
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.