- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 13 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 47 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 62 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 70 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Malibu
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loss Of Power While Driving31
- Various Electrical Issues10
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start6
- Fuse Box Not Working Properly1
- Gauge Cluster Failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System317
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Cluster/Panel2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Propulsion System: Traction Battery: Thermal Management: Air ...2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.