- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 3 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 4 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5588B
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the programming and activation of the OnStar system. For many 2008 and prior model year GM vehicles, the programming is performed using the Tech 2 and the activation is initiated by a Service Programming System. For the 2010 and UP model year vehicles, the OnStar set-up procedure and OnStar Activation request have been combined into a single programming event called OnStar Set-up and Activation in Service Programming System.
Click a tab for more information.