- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5656F
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have driver and passenger temperatures settings are displayed in Celsius or the outside ambient temperature is missing from the radio / Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning display. Technician will need to use a scan tool to check for Diagnostic Trouble Codes in the Instrument Panel Cluster. If Diagnostic Trouble Code B0158 outside air temperature display malfunction is set check that the outside ambient temperature sensor is connected. If the sensor is connected, check the integrity of circuits 61 and 636 from sensor to the Instrument Panel Cluster or diagnose B0158 per published Service Information.
Click a tab for more information.