- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5119E (1)
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the keyless entry is inoperative. Technician should inspect the ignition key cylinder door sticks in the up position. If the door is found open do not replace the ignition key cylinder, use a Lubriplate type of lubrication spray and lubricate the ignition key cylinder door. Insert the tip of the key in and out to verify the door of the cylinder is not sticking.
Click a tab for more information.