- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 28 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 29 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Malibu
2016 Chevrolet Malibu Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "Shift To Park" Alert2
- Lost All Power2
- Door Locks, Alarm System Faulty1
- Interior And Exterior Lights Will Not Turn Off1
- Multiple Warning Lights On1
- No Power To Dashboard When Starting1
- Washer Fluid Pump Not Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System75
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.